This legal text serves as a detailed description of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://www.laviolinista.es, including any data provided while purchasing a product or filling out the form.
When you provide us with your personal information, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are according to the law not able to grant consent for processing their data, so when you send us the form you guarantee that you are in a position to do so.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Klara Gomboc Fornazaric
1. Responsible for data processing.
Contact details of the responsible person:
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric, NIF: 43860149T, Address: Calle Juan de Rihuerga nº 20 Bloque 3, LC 1, Málaga 29010, Phone number: + 34 682045132, and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric (hereinafter we or our) is the responsible person for processing your data.
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulations define personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable individual, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This does not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities carried out by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric.
On our website we process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and DNI/NIF.
- Contact information: email, address and telephone number.
- Financial data: card information.
We do not collect any information relating to specific categories of personal data that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union memberships and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are required to provide your personal data according to the law or the terms of our contract and you refuse to do so, we may not be able to make a contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or regular mail, when you:
- Request information about our products or services
- Book our services or purchase our products
- Request budgets
- Through technology or automated interactions: On our site we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. These data are collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can check our Cookies Policy here (link)
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytics data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. The purpose and legitimacy of using your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of the contract between you and Klara Gomboc Fornazaric.
- When you give us consent to process your data.
- When we need the data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We may process some personal data for any additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type of data
|Legitimacy for processing your data
|The purpose is management of contacts and requests for information received via the web
|– Name- Last name– Email
|Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR)Pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR)Processing is necessary for satisfactionof legitimate interests pursued by thedata controller (Art. 6.1f GDPR)
|The purpose is order management
|– Name- Last name- Email- Phone- ID/Passport- Direction- Card data
|Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR)Processing necessary for the fulfillment ofa legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for theprocessing (Art. 6.1.c GDPR)Processing necessary for the execution of acontract in which the interested party is a partyor for application at the request of thisof pre-contractual measures(Art. 6.1b GDPR) Processing isnecessary for the satisfaction of interestslegitimate persecuted by the person in chargeof the processing (Art. 6.1f GDPR)
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from this and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, in what is applicable to this treatment.
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric does not authorize minors under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using said means formally state that they are at least 14 years old, leaving Klara Gomboc Fornazaric exempted from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Klara Gomboc Fornazaric, please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may direct a communication to the registered office of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Klara Gomboc Fornazaric if she is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right for them to be forgotten.
- To request the limitation of data processing, in this case, the data will only be kept by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose data processing: Klara Gomboc Fornazaric will cease to process your data in the indicated manner these must continue to be processed unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another company, Klara Gomboc Fornazaric will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible person.
You can use the models provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to exercise your aforementioned rights: Here
Make a claim to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is processing your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority in Spain: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other aforementioned rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
We will resolve all requests within the indicated legal term of one month. However, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that in the realization of our tasks we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services
All data processors to which we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We only allow such processors to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can for transparency purposes request a list of the exact companies that provide us with these services by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be subjected to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the responsible authority in the event of a security breach, as regulated in articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.