© Copyright La Violinista Klara Gomboc (Klara Gomboc Fornazaric), 2023. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other workds are the copyrighted works of La Violinista Klara Gomboc (Klara Gomboc Fornazaric).
1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are presented below. This internet portal is placed at the service of users by the entity, whose identifying data are
|Business name:||Klara Gomboc Fornazaric|
|Registered office:||Calle Juan de Rihuerga nº 20 Bloque 3, LC 1, Málaga 29010|
|Phone||+34 682 045 132|
This legal notice includes the general conditions that govern the access and use of this Website, hereinafter “Website”. The use of the Website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the portal attributes the condition of User of the portal (hereinafter ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Klara Gomboc Fornazaric’s costumers, may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User before beginning the provision of the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without prior and express authorization, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric, either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right to the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on Klara Gomboc Fornazaric’s website for informational or promotional purposes (agreements), with your consent. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them, by contacting the email: email@example.com
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to Klara Gomboc Fornazaric or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of the forementioned obligation.
It is expressly prohibited to use the Portal for purposes injurious to property or interests of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of Clause 1.
By way of clarification, the User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights in a particular case.
- Private reproducing or copying of the Contents that can be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by of the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Klara Gomboc Fornazaric makes available to Users.
3.3 Adding links to the Portal
The Internet user who wants to add links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc. ).
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may cause, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and reputation of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made on the linked page about Klara Gomboc Fornazaric, her partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- In no case will it be stated on the linked page that Klara Gomboc Fornazaric has given her consent for the insertion of the link or that in another way sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of linked page.
- The use of any denonimative, figurative or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is prohibited within the linked page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must strictly comply with the law and may not in any case contain links to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Klara Gomboc Fornazaric subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to Klara Gomboc Fornazaric‘s activity in reference to the place, contents and theme of the linked website.
4. Exclusion of liability
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions that are solely based on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 On the quality of the service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires third-party services and supplies, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Klara Gomboc Fornazaric. As a consequence of this the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or rendered inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it.
4.4 About the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Klara Gomboc Fornazaric acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify Klara Gomboc Fornazaric in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Klara Gomboc Fornazaric with the statements, content or services provided.
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, irrelevance, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage not directly attributable to Klara Gomboc Fornazaric.
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection policy (link) to find out how we use your personal data.
6. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Klara Gomboc Fornazaric indicating the following extremes:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
- Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Klara Gomboc Fornazaric of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the Spanish Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are carried out through the Portal itself.
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric reserves the right to make the changes she deems appropriate to her website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any given time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networks
Klara Gomboc Fornazaric is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those established by each platform, in which Klara Gomboc Fornazaric does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by the Law of Spain. As long as the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, it is designated as jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, the courts of Málaga expressly renouncing the user to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14.1 of the Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available on the following link: http://ec.europa. eu/consumers/odr/ .